Price: Contact us for a price
Duration: 1 day
Group size: 4-24 pax
This full day trip take you to visit 3 famous sites in the south of Vietnam. Cao Dai is the name of a famous temple in Tay and and is also the name of a religion in Vietnam. Cu Chi Tunnels is famous as a historical site during war time – TET Offensive in 1968 with more than 200 km of underground tunnels.
- Daily departure tour from Saigon
- Visit Cao Dai Temple in Tay Ninh and Cu Chi tunnels
- Departure: Daily tour
- Pick up time: 08.00 – 08.30
- Departure time: 08.45
- Finish time: 17.00
- Transport: Shuttle bus
- Free pick up area: De Tham St, Bui Vien St, Pham Ngu Lao St, Le Lai St, Le Loi St, Le Thanh Ton St, Bui Thi Xuan St, Dong Khoi St, Pham Hong Thai St, Thu Khoa Huan, Nguyen An Ninh St, Cong Quynh St, Ly Tu Trong St…Dist 1, from 08.00 – 08.30AM
- Meeting point and time: 28/13 Bui Vien at 08.15AM
Morning tour is Cao Dai temple in Tay Ninh.
08.45am – 09.00am you will start this trip to learn more about Cao Dai , take our tour to Tay Ninh – a province 95 kms South East of Ho Chi Minh city, close to Cambodia border. The Cao Dai temple is like a Walt Disney fantasia of the East. Its exterior is decorated with multi-colored dragons of all shapes and sizes competing for space with a number of swastikas. Above the main entrance is the all-seeing holy eye, the symbol of the Cao Dai sect. The interior is just as engaging as statues of Jesus Christ, Buddha and the Hindu god, Brahma, stand side by side.
Afternoon tour is Cu Chi tunnels tour.
At about 13.00 pm, after lunch, will leave Tay Ninh and travel to Cu Chi tunnels. Once in Vietnam, you must visit this spot. This is where guerilla warfare optimized and exemplified. You’ll learn the clever design of the tunnels and the strategic use of trap doors. Even with B-52 bombers dropping 30-ton loads of explosive, turning the jungle into a pockmarked moonscape, 30 thousand American troops failed to conquered the area! You’ll have a chance to crawl around a portion of the 121 km long, multiple-layered tunnel. You’ll learn how thousands of guerillas managed to stay underground many days at a time, also their great technique to conceal smoke from their cooking. There’re a lot more to enjoy, even a chance to fire real AK bullets…
Finish Cao Dai temple & Cu Chi tunnels tour . Arriving Saigon/Ho Chi Minh city at 06.00pm – 07.00pm.
- Standard Type : Air conditioner tourist bus, English speaking tour guide, entrance fee, 01 water bottle/pax.
- Deluxe Type : Air conditioner tourist bus, English speaking tour guide, 01 lunch, entrance fee, 01 water bottle/pax.
What’s Not Included
- Lunch for standard option
- Gun shooting, tips, drop off at hotel and personnel expenses.
- Drop off-hotel on request in Dist 1: 1=>3 pax: 2usd/way. From 04 pax to up: 1usd/pax/way.