This three days trip offers a chance to explore the most stunning area of Sapa. Trekking from 6 to 7 hours every day you will follow foot paths up and down mountains, through forest, terraced rice paddies, crossing river and water streams by suspension bridges… from village to village of different ethnic minorities including H’mong, Zao, Tay, Xa Pho,.. paying visit to local homes, witnessing daily life activities and especially village home staying will bring the interesting insight of local life.
>>Son Doong Cave Expedition 5 days
- Exploring the most stunning area of Sapa
- Visiting interesting places: Rattan Bridge, silver waterfall, Ban Ho village
- Having opportunity to experience their daily life, work and original custom
Pick you up at your hotel at 20:30 PM and transfer to Hanoi Railway Station for the night train to Lao Cai Station. Overnight on the train.
05.00 - 05.30AM: Arrive in Lao Cai early in the morning. Pick up and transfer to Sapa, refresh and breakfast at the hotel.
09.30AM: 12 km of trekking, visit Y Linh Ho and Lao Chai villages of the H’mong minority. after lunch at a local family in Lao Chai or in a drinking shop nearby the river bank, we keep on hiking to Ta Van village of the Dzay where we stay overnight in a local family. Here you have the opportunity to experience their daily life, work, and original custom.
Trekking in Sapa
After pancake made by your host family, we continue to discover Giang Ta Chai village, then Su Pan villages of the red Dzao minority. After picnic lunch, we keep on hiking to Ban Ho, the village lies within a beautiful valley, home to the Tay minority people who have their traditional house on stilts and we will spend the night here.
After breakfast, enjoy 2km walking to a very nice waterfall discovered and named “the Lavie” by the French during the colonial time in Vietnam. Enjoy swimming then go up to the mountain to visit a small hamlet of the Red Dzao people called Nam Toong, then get back to Ban Ho before get to Sapa by car. Free time before transferring to Lao Cai train station by bus for the night train back to Hanoi. End of tour.
- Accommodation: homestay
- Beware of your luggage and money
- Inform in advance if you are vegetarian
- Train: A/C soft sleeper with 4 berths/cabin
- Pick you up at your Hanoi hotel at 8:30PM
- Please take your passport during the tour
- Train departure from Hanoi at 9:40PM or 10.00PM
- Passengers are advised to leave big luggage at hotel for convenience
- Bring walking shoes, raincoat, jacket, extra clothes, torch, insect repellent and sunscreen...
Trekking in Sapa
- Entrance fees
- Security permits
- Homestay in Sapa
- English speaking guide
- Pickup from Ban Ho to Sapa
- All meals as indicated in itinerary
- Tours and activities as stated above
- Roundtrip transfer between Lao Cai and Sapa
- Return train tickets Hanoi – Lao Cai – Hanoi
- Transfer from the hotel to Hanoi Railway station
What's Not Included
- Insurance, VAT
- Drinks & tips
- Personal expenses
- Drop off at hotel after tour
For more information about Vietnam tours, please visit our website. Have a nice trip!