This Conquer Fansipan Peak 3D4N tour is offered for anyone who likes adventures. It is a memorable experience with conquering the Roof of Indochina – Fansipan peak in Hoang Lien Son range and enjoying fully the emotion of the winner when you reach the top of the mountain at the height 3143m
>>Combo Perfume Pagoda – Mai Chau 3 Days
- Conquer Fansipan peak in Hoang Lien Son range
- Sightseeing landscapes from the height 3143m and take photos
- Take part in many interesting activities, visit beautiful landscapes and taste forest and mountain foods
Pick you up at your hotel at 20:30 PM and transfer to Hanoi Railway Station for the night train to get to Lao Cai Station. Overnight on the train.
Morning Arrive Lao Cai, pick up at Lao Cai Station then transfer to Sapa. Have breakfast and shower in hotel before the trip starts. Jeep to silver waterfall, Tram Ton pass - from this highest pass in Vietnam, starts the strenuous climb to the peak. 8 hours through primitive forest, many small streams and bamboo forests…reach the top of 2,200m, make tents, and prepare for dinner. This is the 1st night for travelers, guide and porters to seat friendly close to each others beside the fire to enjoy the tasty moment that all have once in the life of experience.
A hard climb heads up to the top the summit. At the top, you will be the vanquisher. Take your time to enjoy yourself, take pictures and your lunch then descend the same way down to 2,700m for camping and cooking something for congratulation winners-over night there.
Take another way to go down to the foot of the mountain. Stop by Spring for shower and have lunch before going to visit Sin Chai Village then take a car back to Sapa. Free time until transfer to Lao Cai Station for the night train back to Hanoi. Tour ends.
- Porter: carry tents and foods
- Pick you up at your hotel at 8:30PM
- Please take your passport during tour
- Beware of your luggage and money
- Inform in advance if you are vegetarian
- Hotel: Fansipan View 2* or Panorama 3*
- Train: A/C soft sleeper with 4 berths/cabin
- Train departure from Hanoi at 9:40PM or 10.00PM
- Passengers are advised to leave big luggage at hotel for convenience.
- Tourists can have an extra night in Sapa before heading back to Hanoi upon request
- Bring walking shoes, raincoat, jacket, extra clothes, torch, insect repellent and sunscreen...
- Entrance fees
- Full board meals
- Tents and sleeping bags
- English speaking guide
- Transfer to Hanoi Train station
- Hotel in Sapa (twin/ double/ triple)
- Porter (Carry the food, tent, sleeping bags)
- Return train tickets Hanoi – Lao Cai – Hanoi
- Transfer Lao Cai - Sapa - Lao Cai by shuttle bus
What's Not Included
- Insurance, VAT
- Drinks & tips
- Personal expenses
- Drop off at hotel after tour
For more information about Vietnam tours, please visit our website. Have a nice trip!