This tour is unique journey to discover beauty landscapes of Halong bay, Sapa and Hanoi. Joining the tours, you have a chance to take part in exciting activities : visit to one of the most beautiful cave in Halong bay, a floating village for bamboo boat riding, an island for relaxing/swimming and a lagoon for kayaking, take rowing-boat trip on the Yen Stream surrounded by dramatic limestone cliffs, see the Heaven Kitchen pagoda and learn about Buddhism ancient architecture of Le Dynasty, visit 2 villages of the red Dzao, the H’mong…..
>>Cu Chi Tunnels (Half Day)
- An amazing trip to the world heritage site of Halong bay on 4-star cruiser
- Visit the most famous beauty spots of Hanoi, and have short excursion to Perfume pagoda
- Join Exciting trip to Sapa to explore colorful ethnic minorities in the Northwest of Vietnam
- Have opportunity to experience daily life, work and original custom of Dzay, red Dzao and H’mong minorities
Upon arrival at Noi Bai Airport, pick you up and transfer to Hanoi center. Check in hotel and then free time at your leisure.
Evening spend around 2 hours for a special tour to enjoy the street foods of Hanoi, follow by a water puppet show. Overnight at hotel in Hanoi.
Morning pickup service by shuttle bus then transfer to Halong Bay, short break on the way.
Upon arrival, welcome on board, check in your cabin and have delicious lunch at the restaurant.
Afternoon activities might include a visit to one of the most beautiful cave in Halong bay, a floating village for bamboo boat riding, an island for relaxing/swimming and a lagoon for kayaking.
Back to the boat, you will be able to join a cooking class or a sunset cocktail party before dinner time. Evening is free at your leisure or you can join a squid fishing trip with the crew. Overnight in private cabin on a sharing cruise.
Morning tea and coffee will be served early. Optional to join a Tai Chi Class on the sundeck or photo hunting in the early morning.
After breakfast, other activities might include (if not arranged on the first day): visiting the cave, cooking class or climbing to the top of an island for panoramic view of Halong Bay. Then check out and enjoy a fantastic view on the bay, passing many islands and islets (karst formation) on the way back to habor.
Around 12.30 Transfer back to Hanoi, drop off at your hotel around 17.00. Recheck in and free time.
08.00 Pick you up at your hotel then take 2-hour road trip to Perfume pagoda. Upon arrival at the pier, take rowing-boat trip on the Yen Stream surrounded by dramatic limestone cliffs (about 1 hour) to Thien Tru harbor.
Then you will enjoy a light trek go up and down to visit the main cave - Huong Tich cave on the top of the mountain and to see Golden Silver tree (rice stuck)…. On the way down, we use cab car. Have lunch at bottom mountain in restaurant beside.
After lunchtime, you will see the Heaven Kitchen pagoda and learn about Buddhism ancient architecture of Le Dynasty. Continue with the return boat-trip back to the pier and get on the bus to Hanoi. Drop off at the hotel to store your luggage, then free time for dinner.
20.30 Back to our office to be transferred to train station for the night train to Lao Cai. Overnight on train (wooden deluxe A/C cabin for 4 people).
05.00 - 05.30AM: Arrive in Lao Cai early in the morning. Pick up and transfer to Sapa, refresh and breakfast at the hotel.
09.30AM: 12 km of trekking, visit Y Linh Ho and Lao Chai villages of the H’mong minority. After lunch at a local family in Lao Cai or in a drinking shop nearby the river bank, we keep on hiking to Ta Van village of the Dzay where we stay overnight in a local family. Here you have opportunity to experience their daily life, work and original custom.
Breakfast will be serving at the homestay.
Start trekking at 9:30am, about 8 km walking to visit 2 villages of the red Dzao, the H’mong (Giang Ta Chai & Su Pan). Visit a beautiful waterfall and rattan bridge. Enjoy landscapes through bamboo forest on the way to the main road to get the jeep to return to Sapa.
Free time before transferring to Lao Cai train station by bus for the night train back to Hanoi.
Train arrives Hanoi around 05.00 - 05.30am in the morning, take taxi (on your own account) back to your hotel for early check in and breakfast. Short rest before join a free walking tour with volunteer tour guide to explore Hanoi on your own with local citizens, not professional tour guide. Learn more about local lifestyle with our friendly guides.
After tour, pickup and transfer to the airport for the departure flight. End of services.
- Transport: New and clean with A/C
- Night train to Sapa: Wooden deluxe tourist class with A/C, 4 berths/cabin
- Accommodation: homestay + 2*, 3* and 4* hotels/cruises (subject to availability)
- Special request (diet, vegetarian, allergy ...): should be sent before departure date
- Extra night: Extra night in Hanoi or Sapa or Halong can be arranged upon request
- Big luggage: are advised to leave at the hotel for customers' convenience and comfort
- Arrival/departure info: required at the time of booking or at least 3 days before departure
- Flexibility: the order of this tour can be change to match the time plan/interest of customers
- Itinerary: can be slightly changed due to weather, availability and operating conditions and will be reconfirmed upon confirmation.
- Insurance on junk
- English speaking guide
- Round trip airport transfer
- Entrance fees and visit fees
- A/C Transports per program
- Homestay in Ta Van village in Sapa
- Private cabin on board in Halong bay
- Tour activities as stated in the itinerary
- Boat trip in Halong and Perfume pagoda
- Water puppet show and street food dinner
- Round trip ticket Hanoi – Lao Cai – Hanoi
- Hotels in Hanoi (twin/double/triple sharing)
- Meals as indicated (B=Breakfast, L=Lunch, D=Dinner)
What's Not Included
- VAT & bank charge
- Drinks & other meals
- Tips and other personal services
For more information about Vietnam tours, please visit our website. Have a nice trip!